So many things have happened to the FNE krewe in the past couple of months.
- I went back to work at my old job.
- We started hardcore potty training. Let’s just say there were many days that didn’t include pants.
- We moved furniture around- big time. The junky front room became a proper living room. The den became a large dining room. The former (tiny) dining room/eat-in kitchen became a temporary catch-all until it becomes a playroom. The catch-all third bedroom caught more stuff.
- I got a job as a writer.
- The kids started daycare.
- I turned 25. (the horror!)
- I did a large-scale re-arrangement and re-decoration of the living room, complete with fun DIYs (which included an engineer print of Andy Warhol and the Clash and a faux-snakeskin lamp with a custom shade).
- I decorated the outside of the house for Halloween
- Elliott turned 3 and had a Princesses & Pirates-themed party to celebrate
- Grayson turned 6 months old (three days later)
- It got super cold in Houston
So much stuff to talk about! But since I’m WAAAY overdue for my bedtime, I’ll just leave you with some pictures of all the cuteness that’s been going on.